Monday, September 10, 2007

scattered

Alright, Heidi is the "official" story teller here. I'm just gonna randomly post pics and odd thoughts of the trip. It'll prolly be out of order of Heidi, so if you want to go in order I'd read hers first.
So.. we almost got a peek here... i was trying to be very inconspicuous (sp?) so I had the camera by my hip taking pics. Not too bad.
We took a boat ride on o/~the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomand!o/~. The pictures really don't do it justice. It's really beautiful. Guess how long I had that song in my head? huh? No guess? It's still in my head.


This is a boat in the port of Oban, where I would love to live in a few years. I... really loved it here. Just sorry we didn't have very much time to spend there.


I took a LOT of photos from the ferry from Oban to Craignure on the Isle of Mull, but i like this one of the castle Duart. Just wish I had Heidi's zoom :/


We spent a few hours on Iona where we had the chance to see this beautiful Iona Abbey. There are two crosses in the front that you can see.. the one on the right has been standing since the 8th century.


That's about it for me. Tomorrow i'll be a little more careful of what I take pics of, since my battery doesn't last as long as I thought it would. Farewell. and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Haven said...

I'm really in love with those medieval buildings! I don't care if they're drafty. Just put more quilts on my bed! When can I move in?

A clever name said...

Nice pics. I hate to sound like a broken record but yeah, those buildings are awesome.

Haven said...

Um...okay...so where are the updates?? It's been two days!

Anonymous said...

Exactly. Where are the posts?

Haven said...

Lori has made a request that if you're going to be bringing one or two highland lads home with you, could you manage a third for her? Complete with unmentionables. ;)

Anonymous said...

Since requests are being made. I would like a magnet. I will pay you back too. As it is the right thing to do. If I would have thought about it I would have given you the money for something else before you left. But My brain is not that of brilliance these days.

Thanks for the email that stated you are without internet and only had 10 min. Good to know all is well and that you got the answer to the oh so important question.

Ruv Roo.

Krystal said...

Hey Heidi!! Looks like you guys are haveing a lot of fun!! I'm totally jealous! You'll have to show me all the pic when you get back. We miss you in the unit! But you totally deserve this amazing trip!