Wednesday, September 5, 2007

banana's bag baby!

Yeah, what Heidi said.

The glare was bad on my luggage. I tried a few tricks to get a better photo.. then gave up. I'm pretty proud of my violator rose, though i'm definately not an artist. The dimensions are a bit off. I prolly coulda made my dark mark bigger, too. s'all good though.



just random pics.. the silver moon looks kinda like a shiny banana. I do like the sun. it looks kinda scrounched :)


donna started to draw a duck.. then decided its an alien :) i'll post that one later.

3 comments:

A clever name said...

Nice job on the luggage. I like the Dark Mark one, of course that's cause I like that mark, so obviously I'm evil, but then something will happen and I'll be good...wait that was someone else already, hrm.

Haven said...

I also like the Dark Mark...and I agree you could have made it bigger.



And .... WHERE ARE THE POSTSESESESESESES??!?!?!??!?

Haven said...

Okay, seriously. What is up with you guys?? You've been there how long and haven't posted pictures yet?? *cracks whip* Get a move on!
How am I supposed to live vicariously through you if you don't show me??!??!